Monday, February 8, 2016

Dark Awakenings progress....

It's starting to look like a Valentines Day release will be reality.  And to celebrate that... behold the Cover for Danse Macabre #2  Dark Awakenings!





So that's the cover! The last round of edits are being finished up this week! The price will be $2.99 and Danse Macabre will drop to .99 cents for a whole month. :)

Also, my next book Heart of the Forest I'm going to send out to a publisher so that might take a while to get out to you guys. But Danse Macabre 3 will probably come out in September :)

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I read your stories on Adult-FanFiction (all 2) and I couldn't stop reading them. I can't believe I found unique quality stories like yours. I'm so looking forward to your 3rd book, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm sorry it's taken me so log to get back to you! The third installment of danse will be up before you know it :) Also, if you want to keep up on my writing I have a new blog (That I'm going to try to post on waaay more than I did this one lol). Http://www.ChristinaQuinn.Org

      Delete
  2. I am so ready for book 3 and to find out how the engagement and hopefully wedding will go for Autumn and Aleksi. Hopefully it will be soon that book 4 is released and more books follow shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! As to if they'll be 4th... probably. Ballet and Vampires is like wine an chocolate, there's just never too much lol. However if you're interested in following me as an author I have another blog now Http://www.ChristinaQuinn.Org :) I hope you follow me there.

      Delete